Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Check this out!


Our overnight host Blair Garner is trying to help a kid get a McDonalds date with Taylor Swift. Here's the letter and the video he sent to AfterMidnite.

Hey Blair,I am Stephen Girgis, I am 17 years old, I am from Cocoa Beach, FL and as weird as this sounds, my New Year's Resolution is to go to McDonald's with Taylor Swift...I have a group on Facebook to see how many people want Taylor Swift to go with me. If 100,000 join my group or view my video, Taylor Swift Will Go With Me To McDonald's! If you have any way you could help, even if it's just advice I would love that...


First... a look at Taylor Swifts original version.


Here's Stephen's version.

Keep track of Stephen's progress and see more from Blair's website.
Click the image below
Photobucket

No comments: