Wednesday, March 26, 2008

St. Jude Radiothon

As we conduct our radiothon on Thursday and Friday, I'd like to ask that you encourage your friends, family and co-workers to tune in to 95.7 and listen. Or click on our PODCAST to the right of this post and you can hear just a little piece of what St. Jude is all about.

If you've already become a Partner In Hope, I have one more favor to ask. If you can find it in your heart to comment on this post, I'd greatly appreciate it. I ask you to do this in hopes that anyone who is not sure if they should give to St. Jude might be inspired by looking through your eyes.

God forbid cancer ever reaches your children. But if it does, it's good to know that a place like St. Jude exists. I've seen the hospital myself... and while much of the medical research is way above my head, I do KNOW this. The doctors and staff at St. Jude will not rest until there is a cure... and they all look forward to the day that they are out of a job.

You can become a St. Jude Partner in Hope by calling Thursday or Friday from 6:00am - 7:00 pm. (1-800-942-8771) or donate online. Click Here

God Bless,

Brad.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Day number 1 is over and you raised over $19,000 for St. Jude! If you're already a Partner In Hope, I encourage you to invite your friends, family and co-workers to listen to 95.7 on Friday. Let's make day #2 our biggest ever!

Feel free to comment and invite others to do the same. If you know people outside our area that want to know more about St. Jude be sure to send them links to our podcast.

God Bless,

bw

Anonymous said...

I became a partner in hope last year during the radiothon and donate $20 a month. Thursday I called and made another one time donation of $20. I just sent out a mass email to everyone in my contact list explaining what kezj is doing for St. Jude's and asked everyone to consider making a donation. Please do the same so everyone at least has the opportunity to donate and help this awesome cause. Shalynn Crumrine, Gooding Idaho

Anonymous said...

Brad ,
Thank you so much for giving the greatest gift a person could give to this cause - your heart .
I hope to allways be involved as a Partner in Hope .
Ken Sterrett