Friday, March 28, 2008

JACKIE SAYS...

Thank you!!!

Our St. Jude Radioathon was a BIG success because of all the loving people in The Magic Valley. The kids at St. Jude, KEZJ, and cancer patients all over the world appreciate you. Without you and your generous donations St. Jude would not be the place it is today.

My heart is truly overjoyed! Words can not describe...lets just say I am so proud to live here and know that our community cares, to say the least.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU ,THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, TANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.....

Did I mention how grateful I am!

Thank you and GOD BLESS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jackie ,
Thank you so much for being a so thoughtfull and caring and giving so much of you time to such a wonderful cause ,for me it was a honor to be a doner and give my support.
You are a true human with a heart of gold .
Ken Sterrett